Here is a technical analysis for the different assets and the prices at which they traded at, this Thursday.
Binary options offer a great form of trading which offers numerous advantages for traders.
Forex Traders in Canada are particularly concerned about the growth in China which is not going well at present. As a result most of the Canadian stocks have staged a fall in the market.
The current economic condition of U.S stock market has provided a ray of hope for Binary Traders.
The Yen was down once again in Asian market. The traders fetched 86.39 yen against US dollar as it rose to one point and it is considered as the highest rise since 2010.
The US stocks traded lower following low holiday sales. Binary options enthusiasts will be eyeing the Asian markets in the coming times for better returns.
Over the past few years, Japan has emerged as a forerunner in the world of binary options, and this has inspired more and more trading companies to make their presence felt in this country.
A ray of optimism rose over the government’s decision to go ahead with Foreign Direct Investment in different sectors, Rupee the Indian currency that had been running low for quite some time gained a bit against the dollar.
US stocks have once again staged a fall after a budget deadlock among top government officials had been reported. Forex traders who wanted to see some light of hope are utterly disappointed.
The market saw a lot of action this week, some good some disappointing. Let us have a quick look at how the markets favoured the traders on Friday.
- Binary Options Analysis for Thursday Trading Session June 14, 2013
- AnyOption and BeeOptions- Two Useful Trading Platforms in Binary Options Trading June 14, 2013
- Binary Traders can use various platforms to trade successfully May 21, 2013
- Forex Traders are happy as European stocks almost touched the level of 2008 May 17, 2013
- Binary Traders are disappointed as stocks in Canada drop May 17, 2013